Friday, September 30, 2011

Avril Lavigne: I Am Not Pregnant!

La, Calif. -- Avril Lavigne made head lines yesterday after she was spotted putting on a loose-fitting top, but singer states shes not pregnant and shes just a little delay through the gossips! My dear god, which was yesterday! I had been out getting my nails completed with my girlfriend and that i were built with a poncho on, the 27-year-old star told Billy Rose bush and Package Hoover on Fridays Access Hollywood Live. There is an entire factor online which i was pregnant. Avril, who's dating former The Hillsides star Brody Jenner, 28, wasn't very happy to attend the middle of getting pregnant rumor. Im like, ' How insulting! she ongoing. So no, I am not. Clearly! But does Avril, that has been dating her guy for nearly 2 yrs, have intends to begin a family? Not in the near future, the singer-switched-designer added. Together with her new single, Wish You Had Been Here, an excursion and getting just switched 27, the Canadian-born singer has excellent achievements in front of her. Its my golden year, Avril stated. Im thinking about going large all seasons. Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Corporation. All privileges reserved.These components might not be released, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment